Greeley Thompson LLP understands that business owners are dedicated to the continued growth and vitality of their enterprises. We also understand that business owners are reluctant to employ lawyers to help them navigate the various issues that arise in the life cycle of any business because of the perception that lawyers (and the fees they charge) do not add to the value of the enterprise. Leveraging their litigation backgrounds, Greeley Thompson, LLP’s assist its clients by helping them identify issues before they become unmanageable problems and develop informed strategies that can be seamlessly deployed to meet the overall the objectives of the business and its owners.
Greeley Thompson LLP’s business and transactional services include:
- Entity Formation, Reorganization and Winding Up.
- Corporate Governance.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts, including licensing agreements, professional services agreements, letters of intent, outsourcing agreements, and contracts documenting strategic acquisitions and transactions.
- Negotiation and drafting of real estate contracts including commercial leasing and purchase of real property.
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts related to the purchase and sale of businesses.
- Negotiation and drafting of equipment leases.
- Negotiation and drafting of financing and secured lending instruments.
- Guidance on Insurance coverage issues.
- SEC and state security filings and reporting.
- Guidance on Corporate governance, including board and shareholder resolutions and consents, director and shareholder meetings, corporate stock option and incentive plans, and preparation of meeting minutes.
- Guidance on Employment matters, including negotiating and drafting offer letters, employment agreements, severance agreements, and executive compensation (stock options, restricted stock options, and incentives).
- Guidance on Intellectual Property protection.
- Guidance on duties of corporate directors and officers and their impact on strategic transactions.