REAL ESTATE LITIGATION
David Greeley and James Thompson began their careers at one of San Diego’s largest law firms and one that has long been considered the home of some of the finest real estate practitioners in California. As a result, Greeley Thompson LLP’s real estate and construction attorneys routinely represent developers, contractors, lenders, sellers, buyers, lessors and lessees, of real property through all phases of real-estate based disputes.
Greeley Thompson, LLP’s Real Estate and Construction Services include:
- Mediation, Arbitration, and Litigation of disputes involving the purchase and sale of real property, including claims for specific performance, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and breach of contract.
- Mediation, Arbitration, and Litigation of disputes involving the leasing of real property, both residential and commercial.
- Easement and other boundary line disputes.
- Landlord-tenant disputes.
- Disputes related to Mechanic’s Liens.
- Unlawful Detainer/Eviction proceedings.
- Routinely represent Developers and Contractors in construction disputes including construction defect and warranty litigation, and other claims related to faulty workmanship, defective materials, and breach of warranty.