OUTSIDE GENERAL COUNSEL
For companies looking for legal guidance without incurring the significant cost of hiring a full-time executive to serve as its general counsel, Greeley Thompson LLP offers an affordable solution. Leveraging their litigation backgrounds, Greeley Thompson attorneys help companies identify issues before they become problems, navigate their compliance issues, and negotiate and draft agreements.
Greeley Thompson LLP’s General Counsel services include:
- Negotiating and drafting contracts, including licensing agreements, professional services agreements, letters of intent, outsourcing agreements, and contracts documenting strategic acquisitions and transactions.
- Negotiation and drafting of real estate contracts, including commercial leasing and contracts for the purchase of real property.
- Negotiation and drafting of equipment leases.
- SEC and state security filings and reporting.
- Guidance on Corporate governance, including board and shareholder resolutions and consents, director and shareholder meetings, corporate stock option and incentive plans, and preparation of meeting minutes.
- Guidance on Employment matters, including negotiating and drafting of offer letters, employment agreements, severance agreements, and executive compensation (stock options, restricted stock options, and incentives).
- Guidance on Intellectual Property protection.
- Guidance on the duties of corporate directors and officers and their impact on strategic transactions.
- Management of litigation, arbitration, mediation, and other business disputes.